Summer picnic

Picnic time!!!!
Okay so last week I went to a have a lovely picnic with my friend Lisa. We went to a park called Millenaris here in Budapest. It was a little windy, but the weather was still great. 
Anyway, lets get on with the outfits.


Pink Princess 

This is the lovely Lisa's outfit. We decided that we would both try to dress girly for the picnic and I think she nailed it. She wore this super cute candy pink dress with a lovely lace flower detailing on the upper part. To give it a more casual feel she added a basic light washed denim vest which contrasted well with the candy pink colour of her frock.
For accessories she chose mostly white. Just a basic white Ray Ban copy and cute crystal detailed white sandals. To add a bit of sparkle to her set, Lisa picked out this lovely gold bangle from Zara which really pulls the outfit together.








Dress: Reserved
Denim vest: Mango
Gold bangle: Zara
Sunglasses: Primark
Sandals: Croation boutique 
Bag: Reserved
Nail vanish: Claire's

Edgy Flower Queen

I have been sparing this dress for almost a month now, because I have been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear it. Instead of my usual girly style,I am trying to put more edgy sets together such as this one.
The monochrome print on the dress is perfect, because you can really play around with it. I went with this black belt, because I wanted to keep the colours to a minimum.
And yes I am wearing a beanie, because it was windy and my hair was a total mess.






Dress: H&M
Belt: Mum's
Shoes: Converse
Beanie: H&M (Men's Department)
Bag: Alibi

British and Dutch Meet for Picnic

It was so much  fun,we ate Oreos, fruit, sandwiches, crisps and cereal and we drank juice and water. It felt so cool and I would love to do it again.
Here are a few snaps of our picnic!





We felt like showing off a bit of SWAG! Obviously only as a joke, but honestly I think we got a few funny looks.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
I also highly recommend that you also go and have a picnic with some of your friends, because it is seriously such a blast!


love Trisha & Liz

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése