Print on print

I love shopping, because finding something new just gives me so much joy. If you are a shopaholic like me, I would advise you to look around in your parents closet or check your old clothes. That was exactly what I did yesterday and no surprise, I found these amazing boxer feel shorts in my Dad's closet. I know it is not short type of weather yet, but these shorts have me dreaming of sunny beaches and forty-something degrees.
For now I decided to go overboard with the pairing and added a monochrome baroque printed sweater, for the perfect print on print effect. For the right amount of chill and finishing touch I chose my white and gold Nike Airs. Perfect pre spring combination.







Pullover: Promod
Shorts: Dad's 
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Nike
Earrings: Primark

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

2 megjegyzés:

  1. loving your prints<3

    Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    VálaszTörlés