Spring, March & Flowers Blooming

Yes, yes, yes!! It's finally spring. Which means leather jackets and sheer tights. The other day I received a pair of Timberland boots, from my great friend and honestly I just want to sleep in them, like is that super gross?
Anyway today, I felt like opting for an outfit full of dark shades, even if flowers are blooming and I actually only want to wear pink. This backpack has been my obsession for months, I think it is just so effortlessly cool, it almost hurts and mixed with these boots, it is simply perfection. An oversized tee, pair of funky socks and a knitted beanie, I feel summer festival ready.
How do you guys feel about the warmer weather? What are your spring essentials?







Leather jacket: H&M
Top: Lilly Whites
Tights: H&M
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Timberland
Hat: Lilly Whites
Backpack: Primark

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése