Meet my bestfriend

Hey guys!
As you've probably noticed I feature my friends in my blog posts quit often, but somehow my best friend Lilla has never been on the blog. To stop her from complaining here are a few shots I took back in the beginning of September.

Raspberry white chocolate 

Lilla was one of those girls who almost always wore pants. I swear for years I never saw her wear a skirt or even a dress. Now as we are getting older her style surely changed a lot. I feel like she is stepping out of her comfort zone.
I adore this outfit, because it involves my three favourite colours: pink brown white.The set is well put together and every item harmonizes with another.
Also maxi skirts are great to elongate your legs.Since Lilla isn't very tall picking a maxi skirt is a great choice, because it automatically makes her legs seem longer.









Skirt: Zara
Top: Zara
Necklace: Pepe Jeans
Bag: Reserved
Nail polish: OPI
Rouge: M.A.C.
Sandals: Little boutique 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading about Lilla's outfit!

love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése