Trés élégante

Hey guys!
Yay for me posting again!

Maximize till the Maxi

I personally adore this outfit! It turned out a bit more elegant then I planned so I teamed my set with a jersey bomber jacket. First off all it was quite chilly in the morning so it came in handy, secondly it toned down the fab factor. And of course who leaves the house with out an infinity scarf in the fall? My favourite piece right now is this knitted, burgundy infinity scarf. It is perfect!
I love a good pop of colour, but in autumn I tend to wear more pastels and darker shades. 
Also this outfit shows a great way to dress up a plain, black long sleeve. When putting together an outfit always pick one piece your going to work with and build your set around it.













Skirt: Zara
Top: Primark
Boots: Clarks
Bomber Jersey Jacket: H&M
Scarf: Promod
Bead bracelets: Primark
Bronze stud bracelet: Dorothy Perkins
Moon ring: Mum's
Bronze ring: DIY
Earrings: H&M
Lipstick: New York Color in "Berry Long Time"

Thanks for reading!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése