Comfy night out

I am a all dresses gal but sometimes I like to wear jeans or leggings to school, just to mix things up a bit. For a night out with friends wearing trousers happens every other year with me, but that doesn't mean that you can't pull it off. Jeans paired with high heels create the perfect balance between elegant and comfy. I added this oversized blouse from my greatgranny's wardrobe, because it is elegant, yet unique. For accessories I choose a mix of silver and coral blue. I think these two tones compliment each other perfectly. Also I am super happy that I came across these killer collar tips while cleaning up my room!
I hope you guys have a great weekend! 






Trousers: H&M
Blouse: Granny's wardrobe
Heels: Primark
Rings: Primark and friends
Colar tips: H&M

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

1 megjegyzés: