Flash

Buying expensive pieces is a tricky game. Finding the perfect piece that you can dress up and down is an art form. That is why I am obsessed with this jacket. The fabric and the print screams luxury, but the sporty silhouette of the bomber jacket makes it perfectly appropriate for a light jeans and T-shirt day. 
Buy an expensive piece and wear it all year around. Best of both worlds!
Here I teamed it with my polka dot jumpsuit from H&M, that I have had for the longest, but is definitely one of my statement pieces. Throughout the day pair the set with some sneakers and for the night switch to a pair of chunky black heels.





Tights: C&A
Jumpsuit: H&m
Bomber jacket: Promod
Backpack: Primark
Shoes: Vans

I hope you enjoyed!
Stay tuned for many changes very soon!!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése