Yay May!

May is finally here, which means warmer weather is here to stay. This is the time of the year to try and refresh your wardrobe with some great pieces! If you prefer online shopping I would definitely recommend the amazing Persunmall.com They are an amazing well-priced online store, who offer a huge selection of clothes that are great to spice up you spring wardrobe. 
Here are my favourite pieces:

 1.) I love this pink blazer. It is the perfect cover up for a casual tee and jeans outfit or you can pair it with an LBD and some heels for a night out. Get it here: here
2.) This tropical print blouse is the perfect way to sneak some summer into your wardrobe till the real heatwave comes. Get it here: here
3.) I don't wear to many darker tones, but I am trying to change that (I know it's ironic since warmer weather and brighter colours are upon us) and that's why I chose this amazing skater dress in this envy green shade. Get it here: here
4.) The Brandy Melville daisy print is still going strong this summer as well. I have been looking for the perfect daisy dress and I think I found it in this lovely black skater dress. Get it here: here

5.) As soon as I saw these chunky heels I instantly fell in love. I could kill for shoes like these. They can be dressed up and down and are just perfect for any occasion. Get it here: here

I hope you guys enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése