Teenage Depression

I, and probably most of the worlds teenage population is coping with the constant exhaustion and depression from summer still being 20 days away. This time of the year is truly the hardest, trying not to mess up all your exams, when actually all you want to do is lay down and cry. 
Anyway, this outfit was photographed before Budapest decided to get in its "i can't on the weather being sunny or rainy" mood. Back here it was all summer vibes and lovely weather... Please come back!
This set consist of mostly items I never wear, like this crop top and skirt. Grey and black compliment each other perfectly and with my skin tone, they don't wash me out at all. Since the skirt is a bit big I tied my favourite denim on my hips added some black flats and was struck by the craving of summer festivals and no school...







Skirt: Granny's closet
Crop top: Primark
Denim jacket: Zara
Shoes: hand me down 

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Summer has already come and it's waving goodbye again. Now, the new school year is about to start. I hope the warm summer spirit brought you a much needed respite and relaxation, and of course, not to mention the fun parties. I guess it's time to think of a great last-hurrah before school starts again. Anyway, you look fun and chic on that outfit. Stay awesome and pretty, Trisha!

    Felix Stewart @ Frontenac Youth Services

    VálaszTörlés