1 year

Sitting in front of my computer wondering what to write in my first outfit post... It seems like it was just yesterday, when actually a whole year has past since then. This past year has brought a heap of changes to my life: I am at a new school, I have many new friends. I changed. My style changed. 
Many times it was real rough to write this blog, even when I got one view a day and was studying for huge exams to get into my dream school I still tried scheduling my blog in here and there. I thought about giving up so often, but this little space gives me so much joy, because it's mine. It's my small world where I can express myself and my always growing love for fashion.
I have always been interested in the fashion world, but looking back my own style started forming when I started this blog. It helped me so much to understand that style isn't about following trends and copying everything you see in magazines. It's about finding inspiration in the people you love, nature,art and well anything to be quit franc. 
In honor of fashionteaparty's one year anniversary I decided to style this cobalt blue midi skirt, which was featured in my very first post (check it out here). I paired it my white traditional Hungarian print top for an outgoing colour scene. Finishing touch my used out Converse, as per usual.
I am truly looking forward to another amazing year, and I hope you guys come and tag along!!






Skirt: Granny's closet
Top: present
Shoes: Converse

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése