Wandal x FTP

In the past week I have been sick, celebrated one of my best friends birthday and had massive exams, which explains my abstinence from the blog, but I am back now with sunny weather and short-shorts, aka everything I have been craving for the past eight months.
Honestly my style goes down on the fashion scale as the temperature goes up. In the summer literally all I wear are shorts and a baggy tee, maybe a really baggy dress.
Here I paired one of my favourite printed shorts with a simple white tee from my friends tee shirt brand. You should definitely check them out here!
Now I should probably get back to studying, because I have two exams tomorrow... Yay for end of the year finals!










Shorts: H&M
Top: Wandal*
Shoes: Vans
Sunglasses: present

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése