Cheetah on my LBD

This is my all time favourite little black dress. I feel like it tells a story. Since it was my mums I can sort of feel all the parties and nights out stuffed in to this oh-so-short dress. I know it will carry me through my twenties too. I know LBDs are timeless, but sometimes I feel like they can be a little dull; and we all know a pop of print can be the hero of the day in the case. My neon cheetah print blouse was the perfect solution. I was feeling a bit fancy, so I paired my outfit with an envy green clutch and a pair of black high-heels, but if you are feeling more comfortable just add a leather back pack and some black sneakers.






Dress: Topshop
Blouse: H&M
Clutch: present
Tights: H&M
Heels: Humanic

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése