London Shopping List

I will be jetting of to London this winter break. I am so excited to catch up with my family and celebrate Christmas & New Year's Eve together. And of course have a last 2013 shopping spree! I always make a list of the key pieces that I want, this way when I go shopping I already know what to look for. This year the list is longer then ever, but I hope to tick most things of my list.

The LIST:

- pleather skirt
- chunky cardigan
- army green vest
- red plaid shirt
- rose gold/ silver/ gold rings
- fullcap
- beanie
- big black bag
- doctor satchel
- black thigh highs
- gold chocker
- high-waisted bleached denim jeans
- croped pullover
- ear cuffs
- pleather trousers
- backpack
- pinafore
- dungarees 
- Naked2 Urban Decay Palette
- blue Vans
- pink Nike Airmax
- black & aubergine nail vanish
- black heels










Are you going on holiday in the winter break? Do you already have a wish list?
I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése