Favourite Autumn Beauty Products

When I started blogging back in April I said I will write beauty posts as, still 6 months has past and I haven't wrote one ever since. So without further ado here it is.

Nails

I very rarely paint my nails, but fall makes me want to wear dark colours all over. I love dark purple and red on my nails, but on those laid back days I enjoy wearing the grey.




1.) Miss Sporty: "Aubergine"
2.) OPI: "Dark Grey Sky"
3.) Sparitual: "Hulk of Burn 'n' Love"

Eyes

I usually don't put makeup on my eyes. But when I do I love going for neutrals, mostly browns or beiges. When I'm feeling more adventures I like the blue-purple palette or shimmery shades. For my eyeliner I have been using this dark brown one for forever and it is still my most treasured item









1.) Maybelline New York: Illegal Lenght
2.) Lancome: Le Crayon Khol in "Black Coffee"
3.) Dior: Palette Fards a Paupieres 5-Colour Eyeshadow in "Beige Massa (705)"
4.) Estee Lauder: Pure Color Eyeshadow in "A11"

Parfum


I am in love with this scent! It is so fruity and sweet at the same time, it involves peach and mango, two of my favourite fruits. I wear it every day and I always get compliments on it.


1.) L'occitane: Eau Spontanee "Cologne Fraiche"

Lips

I'm obsessed with rouges and lipsticks!! I own 12 rouges and I yes I do wear all of them. In autumn I only wear dark colours and right now I am loving so many of them!! I'm also obsessed with lip lackers, I feel like they moisturize my lips and make them look more kissable (not like anybody wants to kiss me at the moment, but whatever).












1.) Estee Lauder: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in "Bois de Rose (118)"
2.) Lancome: Color Design in "Sheen"
3.) DM: Lipstick in "Aubergine (08)"
4.) NYC: Lipstain in "Berry Longtime (498)"
5.) Rimmel: "Big Bang" from the Apocoliptic Collection

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése