Miauw

Oh, how I miss those warmer days.. Anyway I you might have already seen my adorable cat skirt from H&M in my October favourites. I love it a lot and I seriously consider it to be probably one of the cutest things ever. Yes, I am a cat lady. Another reason for loving this frock is, I can finally wear my bejeweled denim shirt. Now I have had this button up for almost a year now, but only wore it once or twice, and for the simplest reason: I didn't have anything to wear with it. But then came the cat skirt... And well, the rest as they say is history.






Denim shirt: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Tights: H&M
Bag: present
Boots: Clarks
Lipstick: "Apocolips" from The Rimmel Apcoliptic Collection

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

6 megjegyzés:

  1. You have such a lovely blog! And I love this post! :)

    P.S. I'd like to invite you to my VERY FIRST INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY. The rules are really simple, and the gift is a voucher for shopping... You choose what, so please join! I expect you. Good luck xx
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/11/international-christmas-giveaway-gift.html
    xo, Tina

    VálaszTörlés
  2. such a cute outfit! love the photos:)) <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    VálaszTörlés