Fitch is my Bitch

I honestly do not like Abercrombie&Fitch; I think they are overrated and overpriced. This shirt by the brand was given to me as a gift over a year ago and I only wore it once or or twice. For the simply reason of feeling uncomfortable when wearing it. But I do really enjoy pairing it with this skirt and loafers, all the various shades of blue give a nice contrast. This is proof that you can wear only one or two colours in an outfit; it is all about the different patterns and textures. For warmth I recommend adding a chunky cardigan, in my case this white piece I got from Hong Kong.






Skirt: Flea Market 
Top: Abercrombie&Fitch
Cardigan: GAP
Tights: H&M
Loafers: Deichmann
Earrings: Primark
Bag: present

I hope you enjoyed!
love Trisha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése